Hey people, welcome to theway2sunshine. This blog is all about Easy DIY Home Remedies for Glowing Skin. Well, who doesn’t want to have glowing and beautiful skin without any heavy makeup? Of Course everyone! Then why do we ladies put our work and all the house chores at the top priority and don’t care about our skin? Apart from this very conveniently we also started complaining about our skin when it doesn’t cooperate to make us beautiful for a wedding day or party. Am I right or wrong?
Washing your face is not enough to get healthier skin. Yes, I am talking about those natural ingredients which are best for the skin but we usually neglect them because they are little time-consuming. But I have no more complaints regarding my skin because I have started taking care of it asap. What about you? Still waiting for any magic, no worries these DIYs are not less than magic. Giving a small part of your routine to your skin is worth it as it makes you feel more confident and stunning.
theway2sunshine is not only the name of my blog but it is my commitment to you people to bring sunshine to your life with my little knowledge of fashion, beauty, and lifestyle. Start pampering yourself by giving some extra time to your skin. If you want to know my skincare routine then read further:
Easy DIY Home Remedies for Glowing Skin
Days are gone when people used to live freely and happily even without less money. Now despite having the money we are not happy because of our fancy requirements. Fortunately, our skin doesn’t demand anything fancy. All our skin needs proper nourishment and moisturization which we can give without spending a penny. This is where easy DIY home remedies for glowing skin comes in handy as they are natural and much simpler alternatives to expensive cosmetic products.
Sharing with you my easy and simple DIYs for glowing skin:
Lemon and Honey
Both ingredients cleanse your skin and make it appear brighter and radiant.
- Take 2 tablespoon lemon juice and 1 tablespoon honey
- Mix them and scrub in a circular motion
- Leave it for 10 minutes and then rinse off with water.
Repeat this 3 times in a week
Tip: After using this DIY apply sunscreen on your face before stepping out. As such lemon makes your skin photosensitive.
Raw Milk + Almond Oil
It is one of my favorite DIYs as it is very easy and doesn’t take even 5 minutes of your routine. I use this regularly in my skincare routine. This will remove all the dirt from your face and imparts a natural shine to the skin.
- Take half a cup of raw milk and add 3 or 4 drops of Almond oil into it.
- Now pour cotton into it and rub that cotton all over your face.
- Keep it for 5 minutes and rinse off with water.
Make it your habit if you want a natural glow daily. So do this regularly
Gram Flour + Curd + Turmeric
Gram flour or Besan is a traditional beauty home remedy and has been long used in India for its various benefits for the skin. If anyone asks me what is your beauty essential then my answer is always gram flour. You can add many ingredients to gram flour-like honey, lemon, fenugreek, and can make packs at home for beautiful skin. Here I am suggesting you the one which I have added in my daily skincare routine.
- Take 4 teaspoon gram flour, 1 teaspoon of curd, and a pinch of turmeric. Mix them together.
- Apply the paste to your face and neck and when it is partially dry wash it off with cold water.
Tip: You could also use milk instead of curd and apply this paste evenly all over your body to get flawless skin. The people around you won’t stop wowing over it!
Do this two times a week.
You all must be familiar with the incredible benefits of aloe vera to the skin and hair. Simply applying aloe vera gel to your face daily can make a lot of difference to it. Sharing with you the best DIY of aloe vera for better results.
- Take 1 tablespoon aloe vera gel, a pinch of turmeric and 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix all the ingredients well and apply the mixture evenly to your face and neck.
- Leave it for 15 minutes and rinse off with water.
Apply this face pack once in a week and you cleanse your face with only applying aloe vera gel daily.
Sandalwood and Turmeric
Sandalwood (Chandan) and turmeric both are potent antimicrobial agents that are known to remove tan. I use this remedy mostly in summers when my face and body get tanned. There are many ways to use sandalwood but mine one is very simple and quick.
- Mix one tablespoon of sandalwood essential oil and a pinch of turmeric.
- Make a pack of it and apply it all over your face to get rid of acne, blackheads, and scars.
- Later rinse with lukewarm water.
You can do this every night before going to bed.
Papaya acts as a mild exfoliator for your skin. It gently removes the top layer of dead cells on the face and makes your skin younger-looking. Going to tell you the best way to use papaya for glowing skin.
- Take half a cup of mashed papaya.
- Add one teaspoon rose water and a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply it gently on your skin and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Wash with cold water.
Tip: While using papaya in this DIY don’t throw away the peel. Use them to cleanse your skin by simply rubbing them on it.
Do this twice every week.
Masoor Dal and Raw Milk
Lentils like mung dal, besan, masoor dal, and chana dal serve a lot of benefits both to our skin and health. The face pack of masoor dal and raw milk will exfoliate the skin, brighten your skin, and remove tan.
- Soak masoor dal overnight in water.
- Grind it in a thick paste and then add ⅓ cups of raw milk.
- Apply it on your face in circular motions and keep it for 20 minutes.
- Wash off with cold water and pat dry.
Do it once a week.
Rosewater itself is a great DIY. Sometimes I use it directly or mix it in my face mask, cream, or lotion to give an extra dose of moisturization to my skin. Whenever I am running out of time I just use rose water for the natural glow.
Final Lines: Who knew that these natural ingredients have the properties to get glowing skin instantly. For every girl out there these easy DIY home remedies for glowing skin are phenomenal!