I have come up with yet another post for my lovely audiences. When I came to know about the Indian remedies that can show wonders to skin and hair, I cannot resist myself to share with you all. I am amazed by the amazing benefits of this tiny fruit called Amla and I don’t need to recall it’s another name because that’s enough! If you have read my previous blog about hair care routine then you must have known that I am not a desi girl who like remedies and stuff. But my grandmom is pro in it. So, moving further in this blog I will tell you the top 10 benefits of Amla and How to use it for Hair?
After knowing the several benefits of amla for hair and skin, you know the only thing comes up in my mind is that it is green in colour. No, we have not lost it, read why. You feel positive when you see greenery around you or even the green traffic signal, isn’t it? The reason behind it is the psychology that says that colour green is symbolic of growth, safety and of course well beingness. If you want the benefits of green colour on your health, skin and hair then eat green vegetables and use Indian Gooseberry. Don’t believe me? Then read further Why Amla is Best for Hair.
Top 10 Benefits of Amla for Hair
Amla is not a new remedy for our mothers or grandmothers but for us it is. As we are very much infatuated through new hair care products in the market. From childhood, we are using it and now when our hair gets dull and frizzy, we realise hair products are waste. No worries your hair is safe now as you have landed at theway2sunshine where you get always somewhat different for yourself. Go through the list of benefits of amla for your hair.
- Get Rid of Dandruff with Amla
- Works Best as a Hair Conditioner
- Best for Hair Strengthening
- Control Hair Fall and Hair Loss Problem
- Regulates Blood Circulation of Head
- Add Shine to Hair
- Prevent your Hair from getting Grey
- Stop your Hair from Damaging
- No Spilt Ends
- Remove Hair Odour and Germs
How to use Amla for Hair?
I will share with you the few ways to use amla with various other ingredients to your hair.
Amla with Coconut Oil
I have researched that it is best for Darkening Grey Hair, Hair Nourishment and Hair Follicles Protection.
You will need:
- 2 teaspoons Amla Powder
- 2 tablespoons Coconut Oil
- Mix all ingredients and then apply it on scalp and hair evenly.
- Massage your hair for 5 minutes.
- Leave the mask on hair for 30 minutes.
- Then rinse off with water.
Repeat this hair mask 3 times in a month.
Amla with Fenugreek
You are well aware of the features of amla but let me introduce to new ingredient for hair i.e, Fenugreek (Methi). Its seeds give moisture to hair and by adding amla to it you can have a lot of hair benefits like Hair Growth, No Dandruff, Hair Fall and Dry Hair.
You will need:
- 2 tablespoon Amla Powder
- 2 tablespoon Fenugreek Paste
Process of Using it:
- Soak the methi seeds in warm water for almost 15 to 30 minutes.
- Strain the water from the bowl. Don’t throw the water, keep it aside.
- Grind the seeds to make its paste. Your Fenugreek paste will be ready.
- Now add Amla powder to the paste.
- Add the methi powder slowly into the bowl.
- Your hair pack is ready for applying.
- Massage your hair after applying the pack evenly and leave it for 20 minutes. Then rinse off with shampoo.
You must follow this remedy 1-2 in a week.
Amla and Lemon Juice
You will need:
- 1 tablespoon Amla Juice
- ¼ Water
- 1 tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Mix the amla and lemon juice in a bowl.
- Massage the solution on your scalp for about 5 minutes. Don’t rub hard on your scalp.
- Leave it for at least 10 minutes on your hair.
- After that wash your hair with a mild sulfate-free shampoo and use lukewarm/cool water.
Use it frequently whenever you wash your hair.
Amla and Eggs
Some of you would be using egg neither for food nor for hair because of its odour or some religion problem. But let me tell you guys it has wonderful properties that make your hair Silky, Soft, Smooth and Nourishing. After using egg with amla you cannot stop yourself from touching your hair again and again.
You will need:
- Half Cup Amla Powder
- 2 Eggs
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, add amla powder and beat until you get a smooth paste.
- Apply this paste to your hair and scalp.
- Leave it for 45 minutes.
- Wash your hair with cool water.
Once in a week is enough to tolerate the smell of egg on your hair.
Final Lines: From your busy schedule take out some time for yourself. Pamper yourself by giving some extra care to your hair. A good hair day makes you feel like you can rule the world. I have told you the best secret to having fabulous hair. In the market, you will get several products that claim to use Amla in their hair care products. If you want the natural shine and long-lasting smoothness in your hair then opt these home remedies. So, without thinking much add magic to your hair with amla and various ingredients. Let me know in comments which way you have chosen for your everyday hair care.